How the IFV journey starts

  

 


 

 

Hello everyone 👋

Welcome to my blog.

My name is Stoyanka. I am a mom of 2 years old twins (a girl and a boy), and being their mummy is my life's most wonderful experience. I have so much to share with you, but this is my first blog post, and I needed to figure out where to start.

So, I will start from the begging of my journey – mum-to-be.

 

How did I become a mom of twins?

The natural conceiving of twins is not that common; it is estimated to be 1 in 250 pregnancies. Fertility treatment is one of the main reasons the birth of twins or multiples to increase in recent years.

And if you are wondering if I am the one within two hundred and fifty women who get pregnant with twins naturally.  The answer is NOT.

I was one of those thousands of women, waiting in queue for un hours in the fertility treatment clinic, hoping to become a mom.

Why Fertility Treatment?

 

I have discovered that I need fertility treatment in the worst possible way.

After two years of trying to have a baby, I finally read a positive pregnancy test in August 2018.

A few weeks later, I started having stomach pain and sleigh bleeding.  After several HCG test and ultrasounds were confirmed that is an ectopic pregnancy.

What is ectopic pregnancy?

 After a few hours follows, an emergency surgery (laparoscopy). My left fallopian tube was removed along with my baby. That is how my IVF journey started.

 

 

The fertility treatment is individual from person to person. So many couples need fertility treatment to have a baby you couldn't even imagine. That is not shameful, and it could happen to everyone.

 If you or your partner need fertility treatment, it is normal to be sensitive to discuss the topic. Yes, it is not the best feeling in the world, and you may ask yourself questions like these.

Why does it happen to me?         

What wrong have I done?

Is it going to happen?

How long does it take?

Do not worry. Try to be positive, love and support your partner. And if that is the way to make your dream for a baby come true, take your passion with you and go for it. You are not alone!

Comments

  1. I had the same problem 🙃

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky woman ❤️❤️
    The blessing is coming twice with you ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. God helps people ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What are the important factors to consider when selecting double stroller?

Possible compications during twin pregnancy